Political/Spiritual Discussion Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 things no forums need. Politics and Religion. I am a Christian, but let's face it, religious and political issues cause heated debates and generally they dont turn out well. Not only that, they turn into pissing matches 99.99999% of the time. I would suggest a "Prayer Request" section instead of "Religion".

I'm with CCW on this one. I come here for outdoors stuff, you know hunting, fishing, shooting, atvs.

When I want religious or political discussion I go to a site just for that. IMO you're creating a lot more work for yourself and the mods.

I agree with CCW because I too am a Christian but I think the Forum should only be Prayer Requests and Praise Reports!!! I could care less if we never had a political section, makes everyone mad and I have never heard 2 people agree on anything political. Just how I feel though!!

I agree with CCW because I too am a Christian but I think the Forum should only be Prayer Requests and Praise Reports!!! I could care less if we never had a political section, makes everyone mad and I have never heard 2 people agree on anything political. Just how I feel though!!

X2.

the ones who dont want it can stay out of it, it wont influence them anyway, so a negitive vote doesnt really matter anyway does it, like you all said you only like to talk about gun stuff so!!, do you still shop walmart even though they sell stuff you dont like.? my point is that aguement doesnt hold water, you dont like discussing religion dont visit the forum im sure there will be a moderator who would like to accually moderate something that hes not interested in , just dont kill or limit it because your afraid!! of people getting heated up in a spiritual debate give the members more credit im sure or at least i am able to spot a troll and end a disscussion. that comes with maturity . if THE outdoors trader wants to stay guns and hunting fishing get rid of everything else. and stay only that.. otherwise lets shut up and get this religious form up thanks

the ones who dont want it can stay out of it, it wont influence them anyway, so a negitive vote doesnt really matter anyway does it, like you all said you only like to talk about gun stuff so!!, do you still shop walmart even though they sell stuff you dont like.? my point is that aguement doesnt hold water, you dont like discussing religion dont visit the forum im sure there will be a moderator who would like to accually moderate something that hes not interested in , just dont kill or limit it because your afraid!! of people getting heated up in a spiritual debate give the members more credit im sure or at least i am able to spot a troll and end a disscussion. that comes with maturity . if THE outdoors trader wants to stay guns and hunting fishing get rid of everything else. and stay only that.. otherwise lets shut up and get this religious form up thanks

Quick, someone call the grammar police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom