• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

POKER RUN For a Friend of Dougiemac

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
JoePothierandJonas.jpg jonas.jpg

A friend of mine, Joe Pothier was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma Cancer. We've all seen or possibly experienced the devastating physical, emotional and financial effect that cancer has on a life. Joe is a God fearing, self employed (concrete business), solid citizen, all around good guy, and a single dad. In order to treat Joe's diagnoses, he will not be able to work full time for about 6 months as he undergoes aggressive therapy. The treatments and prescriptions are insanely expensive. As a way to help Joe and his 4 year old son, Jonas over the next 6 months with day to day things, friends of mine have organized a Poker Run this Saturday.

I would like to encourage you all to come out, whether you have a bike and want to ride, or just want to spend the day having a few cold ones and listening to some great music by NoSweat (Atlanta's premier rock n roll cover band). If you can't attend, I would encourage you to help Joe and Jonas with a small donation if you are able to and feel the heart to do so. Below are the details. I hope to see you there! Thank you sincerely.

Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1447228082215936

Date: Saturday, August 9, 2014
Registration Time: 9:30 AM
Where: The Beer Barrel - 1294 Roswell Rd, Marietta, Georgia 30062 (near 120 Tavern).

Locations:
Start: Beer Barrel @ 10:30 am
Stop 1: Mulligans
Stop 2: Bodocks
Stop 3: Brewsters
Finish: Beer Barrel @ 1:30pm with live music from NoSweat

Cost: $20 per person / $10 per rider / $10 extra hand

The Goods: Raffles, Music, Food, Friends, and most of all your helping a good man and his son go through the most difficult and toughest fight of his life.

If you're unable to attend, please consider donating. Thank you.

SECOND CHANCE MINISTRIES
attn. Joseph Pothier (friend of Dougiemac)
920 Waleska Rd
Canton, Ga 30114

Thank you again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom