Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An extra 4 Walmart rounds! Deal of the century...

All kidding aside... when there are "deals" like this on ODT on a regular basis, how do the mods expect us NOT to bust some balls and have a laugh? haha

Have you ever met a mod in real life? They are all bots. :pound:
mods are bots.gif

@Bonecollector :)

An extra 4 Walmart rounds! Deal of the century...

All kidding aside... when there are "deals" like this on ODT on a regular basis, how do the mods expect us NOT to bust some balls and have a laugh? haha
Easy, click the back button and scroll past.

I’m not a super heavy user until recently. A few transactions here and there. The site is great as is, but I know it must seem like a full time job to keep it up and running. To avoid deterring new customers, offer the first listing free so they can get a feel for the site. Let them decide if $1 is worth it. I’ll pay the $10 for the year no problem, the site is worth that.

So it goes.

There will always be the "PBR" choice in life if thats how you want to roll - nothing wrong with it, but that isnt my point. The PBR does illustrate my point though. For the price of a few 12 packs of PBR you can throw some bones at a website you enjoy. Also, movies on Amazon arent free by a longshot and if you are watching full movies on youtube they are being posted illegally. And please tell me what Wendys is selling #6 spicy chicken meals for $4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom