Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to vote in favor of the $1... Yes, we will lose some folks, but I think the majority of those we lose will be a "good" thing.....

I disagree.. The craigslisters that don’t have to pay to create an account will still be right here.... They will still be lowballing, and offering up their Taurus’s and Hipoints for even trades.....

Lowballing Cheap mofos will keep putting crappy offers in posts vs. PM’s....

dollar menu.jpg

@BDR1

I am at a point where you do what you have to do whether it’s a $1 a month or $10 a month I’m not paying it. I am tired of getting unfair negative feedback and you will not do anything about it. So I’m still on here as long as it’s free. You start charging and I’m gone.

:Cry:
:rain:

This the real concern I have. We have 4,000 users day that sign in and less than 25% of them voted.

Sorry - I didn't vote because I think the questions don't really point to the issue. Will charging for ads hurt the site? maybe. Some are too cheap and some just don't want to pay for some incoherent reason and others say new people won't try the site. ( Sound like "do it for the children"). Is $1 a big deal -- NO. I see both as correct.

However, I definitely see this site as read for free and pay to play. Charge away.

Another excuse is there are other sites where items can sell for more but sellers use ODT anyway?? And charging 1$ will run these people off? Say what!!

The dollar wouldn't be so bad if everyone had to use "common sense" pricing. Got a couple of my "points" because of price stupidity. If you over price weapons as I've seen, the only thing I see in that, is folks paying a premium for guns they probably shouldn't have. Trust this, It only takes 1 time to answer your front door and a couple ATF agents standing there wanting to talk to you about guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom