• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please be respectful to other members

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I really want to be offended, I listen to WSB radio first thing in the am - they somehow find a way to indict white, male, conservative, heterosexual, Republican, gun owning, patriotic Americans as the villain each and every day........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHA!!!! I got a warning the other day for not being nice.
Well, excuse me fellas. When an idiot posts some BS in the "FREE" section because they are too ignorant to post in the CORRECT forum, and I call them out on it and even provide a link to the proper forum.....I get a warning. Really guys???? Come on. My language was 100% acceptable even to elementary students..........

AWESOME!!!! Reminds me of the other website forum I "use to" frequent much more often but got tired on the idiotic politics. Starts with a G and ends with N. Think there is an "O" in the middle. Speaking of that forum, funny how the "click" or members that have buddies can post WHATEVER THEY WANT, but 99% of them cannot. FFFFFFFFFFFFF that place. And HOPEFULLY this site isn't going to the dogs OR coyotes as well.

Maybe with all the liberals, yanks, and little kiddies on here.........it's going that direction. I hope not. Who knows. I've been here for almost 10 years. Enjoyed most of it until just recently.
It is going that direction.. it's getting sickening..I've bout had enough

i8bpq.jpg

What's up with the lack of communication?

I guess it's an influx of millennials that were not taught to properly communicate and everybody owes you.

lol
Lol. I get less communication out of the boomers on here than anyone. The millennials are on their phones more than anyone.

Source: Am 25.

Lol. I get less communication out of the boomers on here than anyone. The millennials are on their phones more than anyone.

Source: Am 25.

Being on your phone and knowing how to properly communicate has nothing to do with one another.
The reason that the millennia's are always on their phone is due to their single thought texts.
I don't have time for all the back and forth 6 or 7 times when an offer and an acceptance or denial would suffice.

Message- "I'll give you $xxx for xxxx if you will meet me at location x, Sat. at 9:00 am.

Reply sounds good My # is BR549, lets talk before either leaves for the meet. thanks

Then you have those that act like a fifth grader asking a girl to the Valentines dance.
For Christ's sake it's just a transaction on the ODT not a marriage proposal. lol

I know fifth graders that communicate better than some of these "grown men". Both Boomers and Millenia.

Oh, I forgot, people don't "owe" you a reply.................well ugh because it's the internet thingy. SMH

I hate a rude sob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom