• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a new bow......

TBurnham

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
41   0
Reaction score
I had this deal going before I lost my job, and felt the need to complete the deal. Pretty glad I did. I shoot a Matthews Outback for the past 6 years. I would not dream of using another bow. But getting this one I HAD to try it out and to say I am PLEASED is an understandment. It is an Archery Reseasrch AR-34 bow and all I can say is damn. I shoots than better than mu Outback and it has blown me a way. I could see myself slaying a few thiings year with this bow if some jack wagon had not decided to get rid of me. What goes around come around.

well ive got a decent little plot to hunt on down in south GA and you are more than welcome to bring your bow or your 500 and see what you can pick up down here anytime you want lol ...you just have to let me shoot the 500 once lol

well ive got a decent little plot to hunt on down in south GA and you are more than welcome to bring your bow or your 500 and see what you can pick up down here anytime you want lol ...you just have to let me shoot the 500 once lol

Now that sounds like a deal.....we will have to plan for it one weekend or something. I have plenty of ammo for the 500!!

Dude we have a deal then........Youll be welcome to shoot as much as you want. Maybe we could even take turns taking a deer with it. I havent try any further but at 50 yards a deer would be toast!!

I shot the Mathews Z7 a couple of months ago and I want one so bad I can almost taste the venison I'm going to bring down with it when I get the $$$ to get one! I have a Switchback but that Z7 is so smooth it ain't even funny.

Need to try ya a new hoyt:thumb:

I got a bad back, they're too hard for me to draw. Dang nice bows though from what I've heard. I can draw 65lbs. pretty easy on the Z7, it's not any harder than 58 on my Switchback but I have a hard time pulling 60lbs. on a Hoyt.

As far as smoothness goes i don't think you can beat any matthew's. i've heard the new destroyer is a beast of a bow. I just couldn't ever own a bowtech because of the ones they had blow up. Anyone here ever shot a Strothers?

Back
Top Bottom