• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Perry Buckarama

Funny, most people have been complaining that there were too many outfitters in previous years.

The lady selling Tupperware has been there, doing a great business for years. Most hunters have a lot of uses for storage containers.

Nick, it looks like we set a record this year. I'll let you know when we finish counting Sundays sales.

Thanks for everyone that came out and supported the Georgia Wildlife Federation and all our vendors! It does help protect the future of hunting, fishing and shooting sports in Georgia!

Funny, most people have been complaining that there were too many outfitters in previous years.

The lady selling Tupperware has been there, doing a great business for years. Most hunters have a lot of uses for storage containers.

Nick, it looks like we set a record this year. I'll let you know when we finish counting Sundays sales.

Thanks for everyone that came out and supported the Georgia Wildlife Federation and all our vendors! It does help protect the future of hunting, fishing and shooting sports in Georgia!
I would not call it bad just some stuff I personally could careless about but I will be there again next year.

Back
Top Bottom