• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Perry Buckarama

Without question the worst Buckarama I have ever been to and I have been going for 30 years. It was like a flea market craft show with some hunting type booths here and there.
There was an old lady selling Tupperware and another booth with teeth whitening???? WTF.

Without question the worst Buckarama I have ever been to and I have been going for 30 years. It was like a flea market craft show with some hunting type booths here and there.
There was an old lady selling Tupperware and another booth with teeth whitening???? WTF.
I also saw a lady selling jeans that looked like they should be in a bedazzeler commercial

WOW! We had a AWESOME crowd today!!!

About 4K worth of promotional items went out my booth yesterday. Wiped out my stach I had saved back for today. The guys I had working said from about 1100 to 1400 it was shoulder to shoulder. Need a total attendance for the show if ya can shoot me that figure, helps me with getting more grant money for the next show's promo items. Thanks.

Nick T

I have to agree. Very few outfitters present and actual hunting products I could use? Nope, not this year. I was actually looking to buy some new camo but there wasn't any in my size. Saw plenty for babies though.

Back
Top Bottom