• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

People who say "I can get the rifle you are selling new for 3100 with two extra mags."

Status
Not open for further replies.
trolling.jpg

Wait what? What is it I am supposed to have done?

Some silly **** a while back and she blamed biker for it.

It's trivial. Silliness. But I remember you saying you did it when she was telling someone else that biker did it.

I posted one picture of Sam and her son. I thought it was a good picture of her son in uniform and his mom. I don't see how that could be controversial. She also knew about it when I did it. I don't get what is going on here.

Bypass Bypass you have never done anything wrong. You are a friend and a super cool dude. I posted that pic on my hello thread so anyone could see of me and my son. No big deal
Love you Bypass Bypass

Leatherhead Leatherhead thabk you for the kind words about my lil boy. Things got blown up over there. Water under the bridge. Go ask your buddy I sent him a pm as soon as I was allowed back about not hating anymore. What did I get in return? Mod said leave him alone so yeah and now they have him on perma ignore per his request from me and @Laufen

Who gives a crap!! I commend and appreciate his service to our Country..May he come home safe!

He's been at Bragg since end of February so I'm kinda spoiled get to see him about 2 weekends a month. Was hard to say goodby for next 32 days at ft Polk. He finished up his ranger packet while he was home this weekend very proud. Hope he gets a crack at it

Hardest part was when he got to Bragg we updated all his poa And his will. Have em in my safe. Had a hard time looking at em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom