• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People! Stop buying ammo!

Ah, so if that make me an Elitist, sorry, "Obnoxious Elitist," what are you? Serious question. Seems as though you think mighty highly of yourself and have numerous threads, many that you start, trying to knock others down on your own belief that you think they are scumbags, or ignorant, or obnoxious elitists.
Really? Please quote a thread that I started for that purpose. Maybe I'll point out ignorance sometimes, but I actually understand the definition of that word as simply a lack of knowledge and is not an insult used in that context.

What I won't do is tolerate others being insulting to me. I won't let it slide in person and I won't let it slide on the internet.

Really? Please quote a thread that I started for that purpose. Maybe I'll point out ignorance sometimes, but I actually understand the definition of that word as simply a lack of knowledge and is not an insult used in that context.

What I won't do is tolerate others being insulting to me. I won't let it slide in person and I won't let it slide on the internet.
I would never imsult you bear. Your ideas and ideology are fantastic! Never once have you been wrong.

No - you don't like being challenged. In any way, shape or form. You cannot stand that someone else may actually have a different outlook, a different opinion, or even different experiences. You think that you are correct 100% of the time. Your little ego can't allow you to take criticism, or even be involved in a disagreement. No matter whether or not it matters. Your panties get in a wad and you just start calling people elitists or gougers, or pick any insult you have thrown out.

Hell, you even think that people should stop buying ammo!

Wow, so you think you should be banned from ODT for being an obnoxious elitist. That had never even occurred to me. The fact it has to you maybe indicates a guilty conscience?
We get it. You don't like me. I'm just here to get your blood boiling. Really hoping to see that first farewell post of 2021. If you don't, that's fine as well. I'll just keep your heart rate high simply by existing on the forums.

I would never imsult you bear. Your ideas and ideology are fantastic! Never once have you been wrong.

No - you don't like being challenged. In any way, shape or form. You cannot stand that someone else may actually have a different outlook, a different opinion, or even different experiences. You think that you are correct 100% of the time. Your little ego can't allow you to take criticism, or even be involved in a disagreement. No matter whether or not it matters. Your panties get in a wad and you just start calling people elitists or gougers, or pick any insult you have thrown out.

Hell, you even think that people should stop buying ammo!
Well, that's complete BS. Feel better now for saying it?

I have participated in countless civil debates on ODT. I actually like being challenged and debating issues. Some of the best information about issues is found that way. And... on several occasions I have changed my mind about the subject under debate because of that. I know, shocker, right?

I will admit that finding a discussion / debate that stays civil on ODT is become more and more rare. It seems that almost as soon as logical points are made that are to the contrary the insults and name calling starts.

But back to your previous claim. Still waiting for that quoted threat. Are you honorable enough to post it or admit you're wrong?

We get it. You don't like me. I'm just here to get your blood boiling. Really hoping to see that first farewell post of 2021. If you don't, that's fine as well. I'll just keep your heart rate high simply by existing on the forums.
You sure think a lot more of yourself than I do. Guess that's part of the obnoxious elitist attitude of yours. Or is it just the obnoxious part?

You sure think a lot more of yourself than I do. Guess that's part of the obnoxious elitist attitude of yours. Or is it just the obnoxious part?
sigh - same old thing with no substance.

You really need to get better at this. You sound like a broken record.

Toots - I'll catch you on your next meaningless rant.

giphy (13).gif

Back
Top Bottom