• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People! Stop buying ammo!

STOP BUYING EXOTIC MASSAGES !
giphy (17).gif

Hopefully, Bear will chime in when he gets back from Academy. Maybe he found a box or two so he will in a good mood and doesn't take his frustrations out on the black market resellers.
Interesting that you would categorize yourself that way. I would have just said unethical.

Slim pickings today huh?
Keep making it up as you go along. You've read my previous posts, but feel free to keep trying to make it seem I have different motives for this thread. Whatever it takes to justify, right?

Like I said, unethical. I guess you've been learning from this asshole.
1200px-Martin_Shkreli_2016.jpg

Keep making it up as you go along. You've read my previous posts, but feel free to keep trying to make it seem I have different motives for this thread. Whatever it takes to justify, right?

Like I said, unethical. I guess you've been learning from this asshole.

That's pretty insulting Bear but i'm not mad because i know you didn't go very far in school and lack basic critical thinking skills. Go check all my listings then go to gun broker. Click on sold listings and search a similar product. In each and every case you will see the same item that sold for significantly more plus the buyer pays freight on top of that. That big chip of insecurity and inferiority you walk around with must get pretty heavy. Do me this favor...think real real hard and put together a half logical argument why selling a non-necessity at a market rate is unethical. I'll wait and we can let the peanut gallery be the judge if you make your case or not.

Back
Top Bottom