• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People claiming "Less traffic/trading on the site going on"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, tax refunds shot, Work loads increasing, Gotta pay off those holiday charge cards . . . .

Yup, pretty typical spring . . . . . .
Just because something is true for you, doesn't mean it is for anyone else. I highly doubt the top traders on here aren't trading because they ran up their credit cards Christmas shopping. Most people who run a business or sell pretty much anything thrive in the spring.

Just because something is true for you, doesn't mean it is for anyone else. I highly doubt the top traders on here aren't trading because they ran up their credit cards Christmas shopping. Most people who run a business or sell pretty much anything thrive in the spring.

StrongBadHolyCrap.gif

I are the Ultimate Authority of Everything on the Internet. How dare you dispute my authority . . . . . .

Really?
Someone expresses an opinion and you take this stance?

I have always made more money in the spring than any other time of the year.

I guess folks that have the hum drum 9-5 job, the money stays the same, it's the debt accumulation that ties them down.

Anybody that goes into debt at Christmas is a very bad accountant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom