• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People claiming "Less traffic/trading on the site going on"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw it aint cause your black,its cause youre set in your ways like most people are and voice your opinion and it gets us all in trouble.

Well I'm glad you can appreciate my finer qualities.
Now are you going to speak on my behalf and say that you didn't think I was rude when I told you to close your pie hole? lol

I have been told by management that I was high maintenance.
Could it be that I'm so much more quick witted with a low tolerance for lameness that they feel intimidated?

Well I'm glad you can appreciate my finer qualities.
Now are you going to speak on my behalf and say that you didn't think I was rude when I told you to close your pie hole? lol
I got a warning for saying less than piehole,least I thought it was less.hahahaha.Yeah they gonna take my feelings into consideration.

Geaux? Who gives a flying f***, I sell what I list, if not here then somewhere else. WTF do you care? This isn't the only game in town.

I got a warning for saying less than piehole,least I thought it was less.hahahaha.Yeah they gonna take my feelings into consideration.

I think it's a percentage. I am required to receive at least one reprimand out of every 10 posts.
What if I have something like ADD or ADHD, or IDRGAF?
What if my meds were low, could I be excused?

It ain't easy being me. Come on mods give me a break.

I got threatened with points for repeatedly posting Free Biker when my post kept getting deleted one time. Guess you made some mod pissed that week. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom