• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PC building question

If you're going with a GTX 970, might as well drop the extra $100 and go with an i7.
Yea, I'm a little confused on GPU's right now though. The prices on logical increments don't seem to match up at all for the graphics cards.
Yup lol. That 970 will tear through some **** for real tho.

I cant wait to use and then kill whores in 4k graphics in GTA V.

Yea, I'm a little confused on GPU's right now though. The prices on logical increments don't seem to match up at all for the graphics cards.

I cant wait to use and then kill whores in 4k graphics in GTA V.

Gaming GPU's all start at $300+ when they are first released. Usually first bought by the bleeding edge gamers and the Jones wanting to have the latest even if they don't need it. They work out the firmware and driver kinks for the rest of us. Shortly there after (usually a 6-9month cycle) that same GPU will be $150.

I5 vs I7. Go with the 5. Games don't benefit from hyperthreading. Sink money into the gpu. My Gtx780 is the tits. I recommend buying an Evga card. Excellent warranty.

Whelp I started this project since I didn't want to buy into next gen consoles, but when my girlfriend saw parts arriving she flipped out and said I should have told her about the PC before Christmas shopping because she thought I wanted something else.

Guess I'll have a ps4 and a new PC.

Back
Top Bottom