• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PayPal users!!! Read this.

Just cause someone sends you funds does not mean it is “income”. Say I found a great price on steak at Publix and my brother, dad, friend, etc. asks to pick them up $125 worth. They send me funds via F&F to cover THEIR cost of goods. That is not income, don’t see how that can be taxed. Not saying they won’t, just saying shouldn’t, lol.

Tell that to yo president. Sounds.a lot like white privilege to me!

A question....
If you purchase say a lawnmower for $1,000, and then after using it a couple time you decide to sale it online for $800, will you have to pay taxes if someone pays you by Paypal or other online payment??? I mean you lost $200 in the transaction. In my opinion you should get tax credit for $200!!!
And you already paid taxes on it once when you bought it.

My thoughts exactly

Attachments

• 766AC54D-77D2-4FD7-A5B4-1CEA0DAF904F.jpeg
    766AC54D-77D2-4FD7-A5B4-1CEA0DAF904F.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 9
Paper money it is....

Although eBay and other retailers may survive a bit, this will cripple them in the long run. No sellers, no business.

How the hell can the government tax something used and have had taxes paid on it already? It's ridiculous.They do it with vehicles and now yard sale stuff?

It's about to get weird January 2022.

Just cause someone sends you funds does not mean it is “income”. Say I found a great price on steak at Publix and my brother, dad, friend, etc. asks to pick them up $125 worth. They send me funds via F&F to cover THEIR cost of goods. That is not income, don’t see how that can be taxed. Not saying they won’t, just saying shouldn’t, lol.
You will get a chance to prove it, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom