• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Passed , CALL AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT to the Governor

ya ll better read the guts of this bill. I cant see where we accomplish a damn thing
What I see we have accomplished is GUN owners speaking up together . No small feat at all ..... ! If we did not call in and e-mail it/ they would not have made it this far. Good job men and woman
Its sad that all gun owners have never got out and spoke up for themselves............

Also, GA is one of the states where having a permit avoids having to do the NICS check. During the first part of the pandemic people were being delayed hours, or even days because they were so overloaded.

As for the text of the bill, it's pretty simple. They simply remove (all the stuff that's strike-though) anything requiring a GWL and replace it 'a lawful weapons owner'.

The only thing I could see that was different from the current laws was the part right up front banning long-guns from parks, memorials, etc. You can be sure that was 100% aimed at the Not F-ing Around jokers.

This looks like a good bill, and while I'm sure it's getting traction now for Kemp's political reasons, that's fine with me. It's how the game is played.

Back
Top Bottom