• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paracord carry - pics

I know there are several members who are making/selling Paracord bracelets here. I want to buy some.

I would like to purchase several two-color as well as solid-color.

What I want in solid color are:

(1) Black
(1) Dark Earth
(1) OD Green

What I want in two-color are:

(1) OD center w/Black edges
(1) OD center w/Dark Earth edges
(1) Black center w/Dark Earth edges
(1) Dark Earth center w/White edges

Please PM me the following info:

-Pictures of some you've made (no fuzzy pictures - I want to get a good idea of what they'll look like)
-Details of how you make yours (what type of clasp, how many strands, length of strands and any other useful info)
-What info I need to provide (size wrist?)
-Turn-around time
-Total cost including shipping to Canton, GA (or let me know if you'd be willing to meet me FTF close to Canton).
-Payment methods you will accept and any fees associated with each payment (paypal fees?)

Thanks!

jeepinshep, although i did a couple, i'm not really making these to sell, the goal of the photo thread was just to post and see different methods of carrying paracord day to day. But one of the guys on here that makes them for sale I can definitely recommend. I'll alert him to this thread and to your request for a PM.
Thanks!

Edit: Guys who want to buy the survival bracelets, I've seen the work of ptelite on here and can vouch for it: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/sh...Survival-Bracelets-for-Sale&highlight=ptelite

Last edited:
Another sling. Used OD and Woodland camo cord. Wide Solomon Bar that tapers down to a Cobra. Shown on a Marlin 1894C .357 Mag. I use an adjustable sling to determine what length I want to make the sling since I haven't figured out a good way to make the paracord sling adjustable. I try to find a happy medium between comfortable to carry and tight enough to use to stabilize the rifle while shooting.
Wide Solomon Bar:
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_006_5.jpg

Tapering to Cobra:
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_007_1.jpg

Marlin 1894C .357 Mag:
i260.photobucket.com_albums_ii1_blackplague138_008_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom