Palmetto State Strikefire deal

I got one last time around don't like it at all. Its Just sitting in the box collecting dust. If you have an astigmatism the red dot looks like a cluster of grapes.

I got one last time around don't like it at all. Its Just sitting in the box collecting dust. If you have an astigmatism the red dot looks like a cluster of grapes.
LOL...i dont like them either BUT if you have astigmatism they all look like that dont they?? i much prefer the primary arms microdot to that big ole strikefire.

they have free shipping this weekend too, so the deal is sweeter if someone wants one.

LOL...i dont like them either BUT if you have astigmatism they all look like that dont they?? i much prefer the primary arms microdot to that big ole strikefire.

they have free shipping this weekend too, so the deal is sweeter if someone wants one.

When I called customer support they don't use a single red dot they have multiple red dots that merge to one for people with normal eyes. Something alone those lines of what they told me.

Back
Top Bottom