Palmetto State Armory

Going Postal

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
On Tuesday night I ordered a Mil-Spec buffer tube from the web site of Palmetto State Armory in Columbia, South Carolina. I got an email from them on Friday letting me know that it had shipped. The package got here on Saturday morning. I was extremely happy that it took only took 5 days from order to it being here.:D

And then I opened the box. Not only did I receive the buffer tube that I ordered, I also got the buffer, a buffer spring, a castle nut, and a receiver end plate. I got this entire buffer assembly for $19.95 which included shipping. :cool:

To say the least, this will not be the last purchase from these fine folks.

Not only did I receive the buffer tube that I ordered, I also got the buffer, a buffer spring, a castle nut, and a receiver end plate. I got this entire buffer assembly for $19.95 which included shipping. :cool:

To say the least, this will not be the last purchase from these fine folks.

My guess is they made a mistake in shipping. Good for you, but the item on their catalog listed for $19.95 is for the tube only. The complete assembly is more like $39.

I have purchased from them before and will do so again. At the moment I am having problems navigating on their website. They may be experiencing more volume than they can handle both on the site and with shipping.

Back
Top Bottom