• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P/W

Austindayyy

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
No Shoes, No Shirt, Noveske
25   0
Reaction score
I have a noveske infidel 13.7 p/w with the flaming pig that I am looking to suppress, is it possible to grind off the muzzle device weld and re p/w a new muzzle device on it, I had a guy tell me most people wouldn't touch it because it could destroy the barrel but looking to get some opinions

I have a noveske infidel 13.7 p/w with the flaming pig that I am looking to suppress, is it possible to grind off the muzzle device weld and re p/w a new muzzle device on it, I had a guy tell me most people wouldn't touch it because it could destroy the barrel but looking to get some opinion.
I am able to remove a pin and weld without damaging barrel. I try my best to save the muzzle devise so that it can be reused also. If you are ever around Suwanee, you are welcome to come by and I'll take a look at it. PM me and I'll send my contact information.

"Yes" you can grind/dremel them off, however, milling the weld off and dropping the pin is the most ideal way to save the MD and lowest risk of damaging your barrel and MD. I have milled 2 off and the treads on the bbl and MD were both fine afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom