• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overpriced firearms!

Dude, you came to the Pasture, seeking these out...

Do any of you know why I bother to partake in these threads? Honest question.

Because the same 10-12 guys... I assume they are men... come looking for them, and go out of their way to post in each and every one of them... to try and convince whomever started the thread, that they need to just shut up and ignore things that they don't like or agree with.

Think about that for a minute... Them telling someone else, over, and over, and over... that if they don't like an listing/post... to just IGNORE it...

When they themselves, are 100% unwilling or unable to follow their own F'ing advice and ignore a thread that THEY don't like or agree with...

LOL
Bro honestly they are annoying as heck & literally find the post to comment the same thing on.

Hahahahaha! What BS! I always ask you to continue. I want you to continue. Your posts make me realize what a really self centered person you are. Oh, poor fellow you don't like to be told what to do. Really? What a crock! All of your posts deal with telling people where to buy, how to buy, what not to buy, what price to sell and what price to buy. Heck, you even posted the other day that even if a buyer wants to buy from a seller, you still blame the seller if the price is not to YOUR liking. Forget that the buyer is fully capable of making his or her own decision. You self righteous ODT member! You telling people what to do is fine. Others telling you what to do is somehow "different". Grow up. The men and women of this site do not need your constant reminder that you are for "the members of ODT". Which is total BS.
Oh, and in case you missed it, PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST YOUR FEELING! I do love a good crash and burn post.
Good post Sir and spot on!! I also love the posts where he blames everyone else for "Starting" these threads and acts like all the whining is OK because he does not start them!! What a self centered little Whiner.

SirSTINKSaLot.jpg

Bro honestly they are annoying as heck & literally find the post to comment the same thing on.

Exactly! You can tell them this, and it goes right over their heads...

But the truth remains, that the same dozen people... the ones who claim to hate these threads... the ones that preach "ignore a listing you don't like", are themselves completely unable, or unwilling to do what they preach, and they cannot ignore these threads.

So when I am bored, I have a little fun with that. As the late Mr Limbaugh used to do, I like to illustrate absurdity, by being absurd... The irony is that the "Just STFU and ignore XYZ" crowd, doesn't seem to be able to wrap their minds around that, as well as the irony of them continuing to do the same exact thing that they accuse and admonish others for...

If "mind your own business and ignore that which bothers you" is sound advice, why are then themselves unable to heed it?

Inquiring minds want to know...

And so as long as they are gonna tell others what to do, while ignoring their own advice... Some of us choose to have fun at their expense...

And round and round we go. :-)

Back
Top Bottom