• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Overpriced firearms!

These constant whining posts are just as bad as the prices........Don't buy it if you don't like the price.

GET OVER IT AND TAKE YOUR CRYING TO FACEBOOK WHERE WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE IT.

Dude, you came to the Pasture, seeking these out...

Do any of you know why I bother to partake in these threads? Honest question.

Because the same 10-12 guys... I assume they are men... come looking for them, and go out of their way to post in each and every one of them... to try and convince whomever started the thread, that they need to just shut up and ignore things that they don't like or agree with.

Think about that for a minute... Them telling someone else, over, and over, and over... that if they don't like an listing/post... to just IGNORE it...

When they themselves, are 100% unwilling or unable to follow their own F'ing advice and ignore a thread that THEY don't like or agree with...

LOL

Don't you say that.... Don't you ever say that!
seriously D, I dont give 1 **** about it. Nearly lost a friend over this arguing bull **** last night, **** that. Just aint worth it. guns come and go Friends are forever if they are real friends.

Dude, you came to the Pasture, seeking these out...

Do any of you know why I bother to partake in these threads? Honest question.

Because the same 10-12 guys... I assume they are men... come looking for them, and go out of their way to post in each and every one of them... to try and convince whomever started the thread, that they need to just shut up and ignore things that they don't like or agree with.

Think about that for a minute... Them telling someone else, over, and over, and over... that if they don't like an listing/post... to just IGNORE it...

When they themselves, are 100% unwilling or unable to follow their own F'ing advice and ignore a thread that THEY don't like or agree with...

LOL

Hahahahaha! What BS! I always ask you to continue. I want you to continue. Your posts make me realize what a really self centered person you are. Oh, poor fellow you don't like to be told what to do. Really? What a crock! All of your posts deal with telling people where to buy, how to buy, what not to buy, what price to sell and what price to buy. Heck, you even posted the other day that even if a buyer wants to buy from a seller, you still blame the seller if the price is not to YOUR liking. Forget that the buyer is fully capable of making his or her own decision. You self righteous ODT member! You telling people what to do is fine. Others telling you what to do is somehow "different". Grow up. The men and women of this site do not need your constant reminder that you are for "the members of ODT". Which is total BS.
Oh, and in case you missed it, PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST YOUR FEELING! I do love a good crash and burn post.

Is it just me or I miss the ODT before all this election junk happened ? People are selling their firearms for absurd prices. It’s absolutely bothering me seeing guns that’s about 500-600 for 700 & 800. Ready for the price gouging to stop..:censored:
What is this gouging you speak of?First i've heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom