• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Overpriced firearms!

The reality is in the past year since all this has started, there have been plenty of guns I wanted... and in each case, I was able to head over to GA Gun Store, DG&P, 5 Star Pawn, or Freedom Mills, and get what I wanted. Each time, the price was pretty much the same as it was pre-covid... Sig P365, Hellcat, several Glocks, a 1911, stripped AR lowers, Springfield XDM, couple of new revolvers, several shotties... the list goes on...

If you have to have the gun TODAY, and you don't want a 4473 attached to it... well, then go pay double retail if that suits you. Nobody, including myself said that you or anyone else shouldn't be allowed to do that...

We said that people going to stores and buying new guns at precovid prices and then flipping them here the same day for 75% markup, are scumbags.

And they are.

If that offends or bothers you, perhaps its because that statement hits too close to home... That's on you, not me.

You made my argument. I said when can you walk in a store and get what you want at the moment? You are talking about searching for a week. Some people want what they want in the moment and the so called extra cost is not an issue. When you realize you have a way that suits you you will get it. Some people want to do things a different way and it seems it dosent suit you, guess you need to start a online gun store since you seem to advocate for them so hard.

See prior post

The reality is in the past year since all this has started, there have been plenty of guns I wanted... and in each case, I was able to head over to GA Gun Store, DG&P, 5 Star Pawn, or Freedom Mills, and get what I wanted. Each time, the price was pretty much the same as it was pre-covid... Sig P365, Hellcat, several Glocks, a 1911, stripped AR lowers, Springfield XDM, couple of new revolvers, several shotties... the list goes on...

If you have to have the gun TODAY, and you don't want a 4473 attached to it... well, then go pay double retail if that suits you. Nobody, including myself said that you or anyone else shouldn't be allowed to do that...

We said that people going to stores and buying new guns at precovid prices and then flipping them here the same day for 75% markup, are scumbags.

And they are.

If that offends or bothers you, perhaps its because that statement hits too close to home... That's on you, not me.

Nobody is doing that. They may be trying to do that, but nobody is paying $1055.25 (75% markup over GGS) for a Glock 19X. You are delusional if you think they are.

Now they may be buying it for 603 at GGS and selling it for 700....but 700 is still less than that same gun sells for at 90% of the gun stores out there..... when they have them in stock.

Nobody is doing that. They may be trying to do that, but nobody is paying $1055.25 (75% markup over GGS) for a Glock 19X. You are delusional if you think they are.

Now they may be buying it for 603 at GGS and selling it for 700....but 700 is still less than that same gun sells for at 90% of the gun stores out there.

Dude, I have seen it plenty of times... whether it is $200 over retail or $400 over retail... seen it all... I am giving an example I have seen with my own eyes, it's not meaning that every one is the same markup, don't be so literal... lol

Dude, I have seen it plenty of times... whether it is $200 over retail or $400 over retail... seen it all... I am giving an example I have seen with my own eyes, it's not meaning that every one is the same markup, don't be so literal... lol

$200 over retail on a Glock 19X is $949. Show me a 19X listing for $950 bucks. I'll send you a free pmag if you can show me one that sold for that.

Back
Top Bottom