• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

outrage-=follow up on Channon Christian and Chris Newsom murders

That case literally made me sick....the thought that anyone could be released, makes me lose hope in the judicial system...

How do they figure she was sentenced to 35 years, in 2012 and she is up for parole in 2 years??!! Even at 2 for 1 days as they say, she would have to spent at least 17.5 years in?? I'm not getting it...

How do they figure she was sentenced to 35 years, in 2012 and she is up for parole in 2 years??!! Even at 2 for 1 days as they say, she would have to spent at least 17.5 years in?? I'm not getting it...

but she is a well behaved psychopath

I think this happened around 2007 or 08, and they have probably been in jail/prison since it happened while there were multiple trials. Still the math does not add up.

I think this happened around 2007 or 08, and they have probably been in jail/prison since it happened while there were multiple trials. Still the math does not add up.
If it's been incarcerated for 7 years and earned another 3.5 then that's approaching 1/3 of the sentence. Not sure what most praloe guidelines are or if they vary by state but that would seem less than shocking.

Back
Top Bottom