• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Outdoor Donate A Dollar Group

AceTracker

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   2
Reaction score
After a lot of discussion with other members in reference to joining together to help others. It was suggested that I start a goodwill effort to generate donations to help children and families in need.

The group of members would donate 1.00 or more per month to fund families and children in need throughout the State of Georgia.

With over 2100 members I think that the impact that it would have would be overwhelming to the ones in need.
$2,100.00 a month

I can ask ODT to set up a Paypal account for this program or we can have another option for payments.

If you would like to support this group and are in favor of the program, please contact me so I can show your support to other members and hopefully have ODT to support us with this.

I appreciate anyone that participates here and look forward to seeing this group sponsor many families.

I could also use some help with sitting this up if it take off as expected, if you would like to be one of the members that helps structure the program and find the families in need please put Top Member in the subject line of your message.

I hope that all members will see the need for this and join in to help others. If you have children this =would also be a great way for you to show them a great way to help others also

Thank you,
Darrell
AKA Kuruk
Sometimes Moody,
d1zlh37f1ep3tj.cloudfront.net_wp_wblob_54592E651337D2_8C2_D3FDec50007fa4a416e11274ac39cdc718f2.jpg

I will gladly donate a few bucks to your effort . But I can not use Pay pal. It is a huge Obama supporter and anti gun company. I'll send a postal money order anywhere you need. But I'm out on PayPal. I know its convenient and makes transactions safe for both parties but they're still commies.

Thanks Brad,

Let's see how this goes over with the other members, I've contacted the Staff at ODT to see if they would support the group.

This is a great step forward and I look forward to seeing what develops.

I'm with you on the Pay Pal issue, I didn't know that before now.
Thanks for that Info.

I'll check with my marketing director Tue and see what other options are avaiable.
D

Thanks Brad,

Let's see how this goes over with the other members, I've contacted the Staff at ODT to see if they would support the group.

This is a great step forward and I look forward to seeing what develops.

I'm with you on the Pay Pal issue, I didn't know that before now.
Thanks for that Info.

I'll check with my marketing director Tue and see what other options are avaiable.
D
Hey maybe you're the guy that can setup the Paypal alternative. Like the one that supports 2A causes and kicks a little back to the NRA and the JPFO. You could do it. This could be a thing. Just remember all the little people that made it happen with an annual percentage.:rolleyes:

If Okuma Steve is good with it I volunteer my time as an attorney to help set us up a tax exempt entity
to do this through so that anyone donating can get a tax benefit. We probably need something like this. I remember the idea getting kicked around some years ago, but nothing came of it.
Sounds Great, Lets keep it going this time.
D

Back
Top Bottom