• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ottoman Appreciation M&G June 17th. 11 to 3 Oakwood Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Master Automotive Technician before all this seizure crap set in , I am sure I could help you with some of those issues when I get a little better and am able to travel a little easier . I can come up on the days that you are available and we can chase down those problems and get this beauty going for you , if you are so inclined and interested.
If you are tired of it and are not wanting it , I could easily get it out of there for you !! I have the perfect spot for it !! I have a garage with an empty spot waiting for the next great project !! Lol
Either option means catching up. You’re welcome to come out to the great north that is Toccoa any time.

Either option means catching up. You’re welcome to come out to the great north that is Toccoa any time.
I like this reply ! Hopefully sooner rather than later I can take you up on the visit and come up for a few to catch up, joke and jive for a while and we can look over this beauty and see what it will take to bring her back to the roads for some fun and go fast times !! :becky:

Got home and set up a “drive in theater” for my son and his friend. Backing the truck up when it gets dark. Tonight’s movie - The Sandlot.
View attachment 5846743

One of the many joys of being a Dad. Happy Father's Day y’all.
Great couple of boys there. The look on your son's face when he won "Mr. Stabby", was priceless.

Great couple of boys there. The look on your son's face when he won "Mr. Stabby", was priceless.
He wanted to win a “cool knife” so that was like hitting a small jackpot for him. The name of the knife was icing on the cake.

Plenty of skeeter spray Blue bio balls Blue bio balls and it’s showtime.
IMG_9818.jpeg

I had a grand time yesterday at the M&G -- nice to put names and faces to folk even if i can no longer see too clear or hear well --
My apologies for winning the grand prize -- my 9 yo great grandson will love it --
Apology? naw it was yor day ole friend. Hope the young man enjoys it

I had a grand time yesterday at the M&G -- nice to put names and faces to folk even if i can no longer see too clear or hear well --
My apologies for winning the grand prize -- my 9 yo great grandson will love it --
Then I believe the grand prize found it's rightful home. Hope to see you at many more.

I think that grand prize found its perfect home ! It couldn’t have been meant for anyone better IMO !!
Absolutely had a blast seeing all that was there including you - as you stated, it is nice to put some faces with names sometimes ! (Although the way I forget stuff lately ….. bwahahaa ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom