• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ottoman Appreciation M&G June 17th. 11 to 3 Oakwood Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
1687041358734.png

Nice sound system looks like, you a good Dad! But, ^^^ what thaat is?

View attachment 5846750
Nice sound system looks like, you a good Dad! But, ^^^ what thaat is?

I was about to ask about that ….. ^^^ ….. is that an old MACH I mustang Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man ??

She’s just an old horse giving me plenty of headaches lately. Trying to hunt down the vacuum and electric gremlins.

Last of the 1st gen Mustangs. A very modest and basic ‘73 with a tractor motor (302). Sounds a lot meaner than it is.

Great to see y'all. Glad I got to get to chat with @Asbestos @WildMan 41mag 41mag and Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man .
I enjoyed it as well !!
We really had a great time today with all those that were there . I just wish I was in better condition and next time will be !!
The guy you all saw and met today was not the 41mag I usually am ! once I can get these seizure issues under control and then my memory and brain back functioning, it will be easier to be able to include myself in these gatherings and much more enjoyable for the wife and myself as well as all involved.
Aside from all that I had a great time and really think highly of all you folks here. I really wanted to say Thanks for your friendship and efforts during these trying times !

Wish I could’ve made it everyone.. looks like y’all had a great time.. a lot folks there I call friends, and some I’d like to meet as well.. but I had prior obligations.. OttoMan OttoMan is one of the best people on god’s earth &I appreciate him.. and some others here and I hope they know I am referring to.. hope to see all y’all soon

She’s just an old horse giving me plenty of headaches lately. Trying to hunt down the vacuum and electric gremlins.

Last of the 1st gen Mustangs. A very modest and basic ‘73 with a tractor motor (302). Sounds a lot meaner than it is.
Being a Master Automotive Technician before all this seizure crap set in , I am sure I could help you with some of those issues when I get a little better and am able to travel a little easier . I can come up on the days that you are available and we can chase down those problems and get this beauty going for you , if you are so inclined and interested.
If you are tired of it and are not wanting it , I could easily get it out of there for you !! I have the perfect spot for it !! I have a garage with an empty spot waiting for the next great project !! Lol

I truly appreciate the love and care of each one of you, you all deserve some great honoring, because we make a nice group of people. I am sure many, many more great folks couldn't make it, because of distance and others difficulties. But we know that we do have some great folks in this community.
THANK YOU brother @Bagman for cutting us off at the food line and paying for me and my wifey. You, Sir, are a great man! Thank you so much! - too bad that I didn't order other good stuff... lol (just kidding...)
Thank you my beloved brother @imawoodsman and his amazing wifey, for the hard work and dedication, and for the beautiful gift mailed to me earlier.
Thank you dear brother @DinkyDau & @hamburglar3 for that good-looking "bourbon", that I will drink ONLY on Friday's night and see what happened here on ODT. :becky::becky::becky::becky:
Thank you brother BIKER13 BIKER13 for that nice .223 mag, you just knew it that I needed... lol
Thank you my dear friend and brother @Bradshaw for a full bag of goodies and great gifts; you're The Man, Sir!
Thank you my new friend and brother @latch for the awesome 5.56 ammo you gifted (I think it was you...) lol
Thank you my dear friend and brother JBWJr JBWJr for coming to our gathering, and also for the amazing and awesome gift (you know what I mean...) We all truly appreciated when you stepped in and paid for that party room.

I hope you all love that nice "Hold The Line" coin; hold it dearly and "Let's Fight for Freedom".
It was a wonderful gathering, my friend. I'll cherish its memory, always.

1687042967800.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom