• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on ODT10 and Coronavirus

I talked to the civic center and they had a new date open up so I took it - August 29th.

If things are still looking bad by mid July then we’ll just push it into next year. I think there’s a reasonable chance things will be under control 2-3 months from now.

I'm with you OS, I'll go with the group vote! What a headache for you, buddy... (the pandemic, and me :))
ODT  dr.jpg
:pound:

Given my current location and travel issues, as far as I am concerned I can't attend anyway. I don't want whatever money I put in back though.....donate it to the site or give my ticket to another person on the next giveaway day.

I talked to the civic center and they had a new date open up so I took it - August 29th.

If things are still looking bad by mid July then we’ll just push it into next year. I think there’s a reasonable chance things will be under control 2-3 months from now.

You did not choose well, I am working that weekend. :boink: Y'all have fun. I guess I will be requesting a refund??
(but, no hard feelings, you can't please everyone).

Understood. August 29th it is.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom