• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on ODT10 and Coronavirus

Postpone till next year for maximum participation and economic reparation. Until then have the biggest ODT GIVEAWAY DAY in history. Members only please, larger prizes for supporters only. Generate some revenue, have some fun. Lots of guys paying attention to the site due to current situation . I would donate items as I am sure others would. Get it going. Table this ODT10 till next year. Just MHO

i kind of like this idea. Would love to get my odt swag.......

Because your post was for the intention of discussing it as a political question.
This is for asking people’s opinions about a date for a meeting and shouldn’t devolve isn’t a political rant.
Not surprisingly, you did not answer the question. I am not disappointed however, as I was not expecting much anyway. Where you stand, always depends on where you sit.

Postpone till next year for maximum participation and economic reparation. Until then have the biggest ODT GIVEAWAY DAY in history. Prizes for supporters only with 500 posts.50 FB's Generate some revenue, have some fun. Lots of guys paying attention to the site due to current situation . I would donate items as I am sure others would. Get it going. Table this ODT10 till next year. Just MHO

Correctamundo Biker13! Details count. This would have high participation and weed out the Craigslisting auctioneers and FB lurkers. Probably garner a ton of donations.

I am in the high risk group and if you opt for June I will probably have to bow out. September is a strange month this year. We are planning on going on a cruise that will take up two weekends (contingent on the all clear and all that stuff and we probably won't be getting off the ship until we get back). We've been paying on the cruise for a full year now.

I've been planning on the ODT gunshow for what seems to be a year now. Sliding it into next year with a higher probability of more people coming works very well for me.

I appreciate all the hard work you have put into the planning and putting together of the event. Thank you, whatever you decide.

The .gov may lift the "Stay Home" order or "Lockdown" but that doesn't mean I'm going to run right out and mingle with the crowds. I'm in the high risk category so I'm going to try and stay home as much as possible. Outdoor events only.
If you decided to push it to next year, there's a chance that the medical community will have either developed a vaccine or they've come up with a way to treat people like me who probably wouldn't survive catching it right now.

I'm all for waiting til next year. It's not a high dollar investment for most of us. I know you got a lot in it Steve, but don't feel "silly" about the postponement. No one will care about that and everyone will understand.

I say calm down and wait a few days until you make a decision.

First, I'd like this event to show that GA can carry on with a strong economy. I'd gladly be in this group. I am good with the media interviews.

We can not show weakness. We will meet with the proper attire as is required by the Governor at that time, yet to show that we are all in for the GA economy.

Back
Top Bottom