• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on Kahr handguns?

I also had a PM9 for years and was a great carry gun. Then the G43 came out and I still carry it. Can't really say if anything is better on the Glock tho

Love em…I’ve owned several and actually really love the trigger. You definitely either love or hate the trigger on them.

I have a CM-9 that I have had for five plus years it’s my favorite pistol.
I always viewed my CM9 as a flat revolver. The trigger just seemed like a long DA trigger pull. I pocket carried one for a while until I reached in my pocket one day and found the mag baseplate had come off and dumped all of the rounds in my pocket.

Kahr were some of the first micro 9's. My MK9 and PM9 could hold 6+1 and i could hit 9 inch plates at 50yards.

I sold them all. There are other companies that do what they did better.

Had a PM45 and it was a jam machine. Sent it back to Kahr and it came back great. I later traded it. I had a TP45 which was great and never had issues. I eventually traded it. I’ve carried and still carry a PM9 off and on for the past 5 or so years when I want pocket carry. It’s is reliable. My primary EDC is currently a 365xl.

I carry a Kahr K9 2003 Elite. It's a fine handgun and I can promise you that you'd not want me shooting at you with it. It is stupid accurate at 25 yards for a short barreled 9mm.

Not the same thing as a CW380 at all but Kahr offers products in a variety of price points.
+1

I carry a PM9. I don't know how many years it has been ..8 or 9 ? Shoots like a full size revolver with a custom trigger job.

My FIL has one and always bragged how awesome of a pistol it was and it’s smooooth da trigger. That was until it started acting up. It went back to Kahr twice and on the 3rd attempt to fix it, they said they couldn’t and not to send it back again. That’s one hell of a warranty.

I had a Kahr something-something elite and it was a good pistol. Reliable. Good ergonomics. Sold it during a bout of practicality because I had started carrying something else.

ETA - Mine wasn't polymer if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom