• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Owner Vehicles For Sale

This just cracks me up to see someone advertising a "one owner vehicle" yet that person is not the original "one owner"? What if the current owner bought it at an auction, for example, where it was advertised as a "one owner"? Could it really still be classified as a "one owner" yet it might have passed through two or more hands in this selling "off the books" process?

I especially like the part where "miles will continue to increase as we drive it"... but it has no license plate, implying that the current owner has not transferred the title nor registered that "one owner" vehicle! I guess that keeps it as a "one owner", right?

Seems like deceit and/or fraud to me, but what do I know!!
No one on ODT would do that. Say it ain’t so! O, I do know someone here……can’t say or I’ll be put in time out

That still doesn't mean anything. What about maintenance you’ve done yourself or shade tree mechanics have done? Carfax helps I guess but not in all cases.
A Carfax is a tool to be used along with an inspection by a professional. I can't tell you how many people I have to tell their recently bought used car has been wrecked and their reply is it isn't possible because the Carfax was clean. They seem shocked when I tell them reporting to Carfax isn't a law and that plenty of accidents don't get reported.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom