• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

One day there are none, then one day there everywhere.

It's funny you should mention this!

I was thinking just the other day how certain guns seem to get posted in waves out of the blue, sometimes it's guns that you wouldn't classify as all that common.

And like others said, the price difference posted for the same gun is really interesting.

It's funny you should mention this!

I was thinking just the other day how certain guns seem to get posted in waves out of the blue, sometimes it's guns that you wouldn't classify as all that common.

And like others said, the price difference posted for the same gun is really interesting.

I've noticed that with optics as well, must be something to it....

Someone will post something for sale, then someone else will post the same item for less, then maybe someone else will post another one for even less. Unless they are friends then they will post them for the same high price, lol.

So I guess what I should do the next time I'm looking for an unusual bird is make a fake post with an outlandish price. Of course as soon as someone post "I'll take it" I'll tell them OO man you were so close but another member PMed me a fraction of a second before you.

Back
Top Bottom