• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

One day there are none, then one day there everywhere.

Is it me or does anyone else find that on the buy /sell forum, you can look for months for a particular gun and there won't be one anywhere. Then all of the sudden someone will post one and it causes 2 more people to post the same gun?

Usually after my impatience forces me to buy what I am looking for a gun store or on gunbroker.... than bam they start popping up on ODT....

Reality of market... you see someone trying to bait there hook with shrimp, you think there must be potential for a serious fish at the other end, so you bait your hook with shrimp, hoping that you will get that fish before they do!!

Is it me or does anyone else find that on the buy /sell forum, you can look for months for a particular gun and there won't be one anywhere. Then all of the sudden someone will post one and it causes 2 more people to post the same gun?

Your correct has happen to me about 2x now, but that's why I learned to keep at least $400-$500, Just for those items that I can never find and show up out of no where!!

Pretty much convinced that one goes up and a bunch of folks say to themselves "I have one of them I ain't shot in years... I should put it up too".

Back
Top Bottom