• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old video game consoles import collector?

. Most of the world, including Europe, uses a 220 volt/50 hertz system. A handful of other countries, including the United States, have 110 volt/60 . As a result, electronics in these nations are designed to connect to a specific type of power source, and using American devices in European outlets and vice versa can result in havoc.

Rygar was fun. Ninja Gaiden made me so mad. At least 1 controller and one NES door got broke from those birds on like Act 4 or 5, i dont remember. I try to block it out of my mind.
Punch-out!!!! Tyson made me think about breaking something every time I got to him.

The turbo is cool don't know much about it seen it not in running condition but definitly peek my intrest!!

I think I traded rygar off. I never beat it. Be fun to try again!

I have a black and wood atari 2600 that my brother got for Christmas 30+ years ago. About 15 years ago I picked up a "Darth Vader" Atari 2600 like new. All black. i have a 200 games with them. I also have a 7800 that I should just throw away and a first Gen Sega Genesis. I no longer play video games moved on to women, cars, guns, etc, etc, but have these all put away in boxes for my kids

Lol dont throw them away!!! That would be bad. I let my littlest bro play game cube we are 20 years apart. He said I don't like this you have black ops. I laughed because kids today don't care about how or where games come from. I hope your kids one day enjoy and appreciate the history. Atari in 10 years I wonder how many even now know what one is or looks like.

Back
Top Bottom