• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old video game consoles import collector?

Fatal Ruger

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
So recently I got this wild hair to start collecting video games and consoles. Wonder how many out there in the community collect too. Can't kill a cartridge console!! Any of your collection import or European?

I am looking for a few things as well.

not really a collection but i still have my atari 2600 with a ton of games, and my original nintendo with power pad and a bunch of games.

-Carlo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370545416.446549.jpg
Here is my collection so far been collecting for a couple years and everything works and is in new or like new condition
Top Left Down- PS3, Wii, Atari 2600, PS2, PS1
Under TV- GameCube, Sega Dreamcast
Top Right Down- XBox 360 Star Wars Edition with Kinect, Nintendo (NES), Sega Genesis, N64, Original XBox
I also have the original XBox 360 in my sons room and the MW2 Edition XBox 360 in my bedroom

Last edited:
Man that's a nice collection! Didn't you have this up on Craigslist recently?? Still trying to get my hands on a few.

S far I have 1st sega genesis, first Xbox, 3 GameCubes, snes, n64, Wii ps1,2and 3. I need a dream cast yet nes and Saturn. Think that covers the basics soon wil have a xbox 360. Then ill try for more rare!!

Ill post pics in next day or 2.

Yeah I like my vintage games me an the wife occasional will plug one in and play like we were kids again. I'm missing the Super Nintendo and the Sega Saturn for the main consoles from the Atari till now I actually have the old odyssey as well but it's actually at my little brothers house so that won't get counted

Back
Top Bottom