• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Gonna list this DLC Sangin PRO if anyone here interested.
IMG_6766.jpeg

New NATO for the B. Kinda matches the new ride.

Sharp eyes will notice I wear that strap differently than most, with one layer underneath the watch and the rings all close together where the buckle is.

View attachment 5858081
Looks better than most Breathing models. Most of their models have way too much going on. Chronograph or not I don't like a cluttered dial.

Lol I wanted to trade it on a white face stick dial Super Avenger but they've been discontinued...
I'm sure you know just like I do that the more common Breathing models like the pilots watches are just SO busy looking. What do they call it? Flight Computer I think. Granted I'm impressed by all the complications in a single watch casem I just prefer a cleaner simpler dial.

Decided to give Vostok another chance since there's now a U.S. seller. Ordered this Amphibia Friday afternoon. It showed up this morning from Pembroke Pines FL. You can't beat that for shipping.
Nice! I've got two now. A newer Ambibia like yours, and I bought an older USSR model of eBay years ago. Can't beat them for the price.

Nice! I've got two now. A newer Ambibia like yours, and I bought an older USSR model of eBay years ago. Can't beat them for the price.
The prices have gone up a good bit. My first Amphibia back in 16 was about $70.00. And I waited damn near 2 months for it to ship from Chistopal Russia. This one was $170.00. I guess part of that is the Florida middle man. But that's the price of convenience I guess.
This rubber strap looks good and is WAY better than the traditional Vostok bracelet . But given the current heat I may have to order one of the black PVD stainless bracelets from eBay. If this one keeps time as it should I may order another one. I want this same case but with the white sailboat dial.

Back
Top Bottom