• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok...who was it...Man carrying AK spotted in Powder Springs...

I see this all the time in my "hood" - its usually 10 year old with Airsoft. Yes - going "back in the day" I used to carry a .22 target rifle ON THE BUS. And shot at the school target range in the basement...

I see this all the time in my "hood" - its usually 10 year old with Airsoft. Yes - going "back in the day" I used to carry a .22 target rifle ON THE BUS. And shot at the school target range in the basement...

Your "back in the day" must be much much backer than my "back in the day."
I wish!

I told her it was probably airsoft.

Why call? Well, I did let her know nothing was technically illegal about it, as I said. She is not anti-gun by any stretch...she's been a shooter all her life, has guns in the house for self defense, has actually used a shotgun in self-defense (yes, the sound of the slide DOES send people running, lol), is perfectly happy to let me carry when I go over to visit, etc etc. It was the totality of the situation...clothing, carrying at the low ready, the way he was running around and into a neighborhood, etc. Would I have called the police, myself? Probably not...but I would have been a little on alert, as I'm sure some of you might have been.

I just need a holster for my AK pistol and I'll carry it around like a boss!
i39.tinypic.com_hrlkc2.jpg

Now,I never carried a gun to school , we did have a rifle range in the rotc department and used to shoot matches their.Iremember shooting other people targets down while captain was sighting them in and sending him into a tissy.

Back
Top Bottom