• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok...who was it...Man carrying AK spotted in Powder Springs...

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
Just got a call from my mom. She saw a guy in dark/gray cammies, carrying what seems to be an AK (she described it to me, but could not identify it herself), talking on his cell phone. He ran into nearby neighborhood and she called the police. From what she described, he was carrying at the low ready.

I told her that while technically, there is nothing illegal about what he did, it did sound a little strange...the outfit, the posture, the behavior...

So who was it? Let me know, so I can call her back and let her know it wasn't just any old nutcase...it was an ODT nutcase, so don't worry about it :wacko:

Just got a call from my mom. She saw a guy in dark/gray cammies, carrying what seems to be an AK (she described it to me, but could not identify it herself), talking on his cell phone. He ran into nearby neighborhood and she called the police. From what she described, he was carrying at the low ready.

I told her that while technically, there is nothing illegal about what he did, it did sound a little strange...the outfit, the posture, the behavior...

So who was it? Let me know, so I can call her back and let her know it wasn't just any old nutcase...it was an ODT nutcase, so don't worry about it :wacko:

Where in Powder Springs?

Back
Top Bottom