• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Fox News is interviewing random folks in New Jersey about possibly flipping the state to red. I can see it being possible mainly because they have one of those Covid Dicator Governors and most people have had their fill with that .
Jersey was dumb enough to elect Chris Christie. Anything could happen

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams

I don't know why you posted this in the thread but..

Nonreligious people cant be Moral? ..And religious people are never immoral?...

Per your statement, it's obvious that you don't understand what the founding fathers intended the United States to be, and wrote the Constitution to ensure it. If you don't understand why I posted in this thread, you need to study who the founding fathers, like John Adams, were actually like.

As far as "Nonreligious people cant be Moral? ..And religious people are never immoral?",
Neither I, nor John Adam's said that. There is only one perfect man, HIS name is Jesus, and
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
John 1:3
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.1.3.NKJV

I hope you know HIM, because HE knows you.

There are always exceptions to every rule, but John Adams was 100% correct. Obviously. We are living that proof.

Per your statement, it's obvious that you don't understand what the founding fathers intended the United States to be, and wrote the Constitution to ensure it. If you don't understand why I posted in this thread, you need to study who the founding fathers, like John Adams, were actually like.

As far as "Nonreligious people cant be Moral? ..And religious people are never immoral?",
Neither I, nor John Adam's said that. There is only one perfect man, HIS name is Jesus, and
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
John 1:3
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.1.3.NKJV

I hope you know HIM, because HE knows you.

Please explain ..and as much detail as possible. Thanks

Explanation - The details you seek are in the Bible, many books about the founding of our great nation, and biographies of the founding fathers. Those have the details you seek, there is not room here.

And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.
John 21:25 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.21.25.NKJV

You want an explanation about why the founders thought a Judeo Christian ethic was necessary to maintain the Republic? Are you being serious? :confused:

Here is the State Department's list of top10 countries with the least religious freedom.

Myanmar, China, Eritrea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

Anything about them stand out?

Back
Top Bottom