• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
If you look an a weather app that has a world view function that over lays earthquake activity...it's lit up.
Every #faction in the world is so angry. They don't even know why there angry but it's everybody elses fault. The pandemic ....hurricanes over and over. All its going to take is a pin drop. As I see it that pin is going to drop on Tuesday night after the so called democratic elections. Doesn't matter one iota WHO wins because that's not the point. That is the checkers flag for ever one to go bat **** crazy. Even little kids are ticked off because they can't celebrate the night of the dead. O well hope you bought your milk and bread folks. And some popcorn. It's gonna be a really big shoo
Welcomee aboard.

Fox News is interviewing random folks in New Jersey about possibly flipping the state to red. I can see it being possible mainly because they have one of those Covid Dicator Governors and most people have had their fill with that .

While that is an odd first or so post from a new member, never before in my life time have we had such a level of uncertainty on so many levels. Internationally, nationally and locally in many areas. Not sure about the earthquake thing but there is certainly a lot going on in the world. I think we will end up being fine for now but there is definitely some reorganization of the life we have come to know and love on the horizon. What that is going to look like I have no idea.

but there is definitely some reorganization of the life we have come to know and love on the horizon. What that is going to look like I have no idea.

I think certain things have already presented themselves, that no matter who wins will become a new way of life here in America.

1. Boys and girls will blend and become whomever they feel they want to be from now on, and it will become completely acceptable and anyone who objects will the one who "Has the problem" not the gender confused kids..

2. Black people will be able to do whatever they want from now on and riot and loot and commit criminal behavior and white folks will let them do it (and should then apologize to them)

3. Average Americans will finally just stop caring about it anymore and Illegal Immigration will no longer be "Illegal"...Open borders coming and going.

4. Because of the Covid vacation so many employees have been on ..Anyone who has the word "customer" or "service" in their name will no longer be required to care about Customers or Service any longer.(people will just be glad they showed up and are open)..

and finally

5. No matter how many times a politicians lies and steals and is corrupt and does the opposite of the things the party should stand for, people will vote and support them as long as they belong to the "right" party.<<< and anyone who questions ANY of it will be considered UnAmerican.

F4E9178D-8D4F-44E3-B617-651F2F3F5217.png

I think certain things have already presented themselves, that no matter who wins will become a new way of life here in America.

1. Boys and girls will blend and become whomever they feel they want to be from now on, and it will become completely acceptable and anyone who objects will the one who "Has the problem" not the gender confused kids..

2. Black people will be able to do whatever they want from now on and riot and loot and commit criminal behavior and white folks will let them do it (and should then apologize to them)

3. Average Americans will finally just stop caring about it anymore and Illegal Immigration will no longer be "Illegal"...Open borders coming and going.

4. Because of the Covid vacation so many employees have been on ..Anyone who has the word "customer" or "service" in their name will no longer be required to care about Customers or Service any longer.(people will just be glad they showed up and are open)..

and finally

5. No matter how many times a politicians lies and steals and is corrupt and does the opposite of the things the party should stand for, people will vote and support them as long as they belong to the "right" party.<<< and anyone who questions ANY of it will be considered UnAmerican.

Well, number 5 isn't new.

Back
Top Bottom