Ok BCS Championship How does it go down?

I'm picking FSU. Auburn has fufilled their quota of miracles this year. Hopefully they don't have any more gold horseshoes left up their ass. I do hope it's a slobberknocker.

Im not a fan of either team but I believe whichever team's defense plays the whole 60 minutes will win.

With that being said if auburn's D doesn't show up they are screwed.

I'll pull for the team with the fewest convicts.

Anyone see the post-game trophy acceptance speech for the orange bowl? The teams were basically shouting the coach down as he was trying to congratulate them. Pure class.

Obviously I'm rooting for Auburn, but when any team has 30 days to prepare it makes one worry. I think the key will be for Auburn to continue to score, and try to get those couple of big stops on defense. The defensive line needs to get consistent pressure on Winston for the whole game, not just in the beginning. Hopefully they can force him out of his comfort zone.

WAR EAGLE!

Obviously I'm rooting for Auburn, but when any team has 30 days to prepare it makes one worry. I think the key will be for Auburn to continue to score, and try to get those couple of big stops on defense. The defensive line needs to get consistent pressure on Winston for the whole game, not just in the beginning. Hopefully they can force him out of his comfort zone.

WAR EAGLE!

Keep your chin up. You got to remember that Gus has had 30 days as well. I believe that there will be a wrinkle or two in the offense.
;)

Back
Top Bottom