• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT weight loss competition thread. 8,000 rounds in prizes!

Ok guys - It is coming down to the end! Weigh-outs are next weekend. Remember that you can weigh in early but not late. So if you weighed in on a Friday, you will need to weigh in on or before next Friday etc.
All participants will need to reach out to their weigh in weigh out host and arrange a time to meet on their weigh out date. Make sure you have your weigh out details worked out to make sure that they will be available. Winners will be announced on Sunday the 12th! Good luck brothers!

I'm a total failure on this. DNS. Did not start.
Aside from a few bike rides and a few hikes (including from the Big Chicken, up to the very summit of Kennesaw Mountain, and back), I haven't been trying. My eating is unchanged-- too much food, the wrong food.

I started at 286, and I'll probably be at least that much, if not 290, today. I've gone up one notch on my belt, and my "normal fit" jeans became my "tight, don't need any belt" jeans.

Remember - weigh out is this weekend. Make sure that you have contacted your weigh in/weigh out host to arrange your weigh out time. Good luck, think skinny thoughts my friends...

Back
Top Bottom