• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Question for the group. I think for Christmas this year I'm going to buy myself either a 1oz gold eagle or krugerrand. My local guy wants 15% premium and that seems high to me. Probably going to order from JM unless someone has a better solution. Thoughts?
I would look for another coin shop, a coin show or buy online at jm. The eagles cost a bit more, but you will get more back when you sell it too

Question for the group. I think for Christmas this year I'm going to buy myself either a 1oz gold eagle or krugerrand. My local guy wants 15% premium and that seems high to me. Probably going to order from JM unless someone has a better solution. Thoughts?

I prefer buying local, but thats excessive.

I've always bought online because I don't know of a local shop in the Athens area other than pawn shops. I went to the closest one today just out of curiosity. They wanted $35 each for 2020 ASE's and said they pay 80% spot when buying ASE's. No thanks

volunteerpreciousmetals.com

I feel like it's very important to have a relationship with a local dealer for many reasons. I about fell in the floor when he said 15 percent. I'm on the Southside, know anyone reputable?

Dawsonville Gun sells them at 10% over spot. Their silver is 20% and ASE are 30% however.

Try calling R G Greene Rare Coins in Fayetteville.
https://r-g-greene-rare-coins.business.site/#gallery

It has been a few years since I have been there, and it looks like it has new owners now, but might be worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom