• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official cheap ammo page for the kids and grandbabies

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
260   0
Reaction score
Figured it would be better to make a page for everyone to list what they have for up and coming shooters. I think it would be preferred if all participants if the children or grandkids come on long with you.

just like in the post a i started the other day i have 100 rounds of 22lr ammo brand new in the box for $1.00. Im in loganville and will travel up to 20 min for this. And if palmettomoon palmettomoon says he needs some for his kids dont fall for it!! He gots plenty from neckbeardin all these years!!

I like this idea.

I have 100 rounds of federal 22lr in a box that has been opened and is missing 225 rounds. One of those white and black boxes.

I am in Cartersville and will meet and trade for 3 beer samples at the Krobar.

I'm in.

I'll supply 250 rounds of 22lr for $2.50 for up to 4 kids aged 14 or under signed up for a Project Appleseed event.
Must show proof of registration. Must Pickup ammo in the Augusta area.

Figured it would be better to make a page for everyone to list what they have for up and coming shooters. I think it would be preferred if all participants if the children or grandkids come on long with you.

just like in the post a i started the other day i have 100 rounds of 22lr ammo brand new in the box for $1.00. Im in loganville and will travel up to 20 min for this. And if palmettomoon palmettomoon says he needs some for his kids dont fall for it!! He gots plenty from neckbeardin all these years!!
I could use extra kids' social security numbers come tax time though. Hepp a member of the brotherhood out an' all that.

Back
Top Bottom