• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Range Invasion 7.0...Sat Oct 27th

Thanks again AC, we spent more time on the pistol range with it being T&E's first time, but everyone got so shoot as much as they wanted - Especially C who got to shoot a couple of pieces of history! I think he shared the pics and videos all over the internet :)
Bother helping sister, shooting the MKII and her .22 Remington with pink camo strap.
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1493.JPG

Thanks again AC, we spent more time on the pistol range with it being T&E's first time, but everyone got so shoot as much as they wanted - Especially C who got to shoot a couple of pieces of history! I think he shared the pics and videos all over the internet :)
Bother helping sister, shooting the MKII and her .22 Remington with pink camo strap.View attachment 1841991 View attachment 1841992 View attachment 1841993 View attachment 1841994 View attachment 1841995

I love those pics! It was good to see you again. Sure was fun to knock the dust off of those old war horses.....

Thanks to alleycat alleycat and Mrs. alleycat for the hospitality. @Frank75 the chili was excellent. I enjoyed shooting the trapdoor, what a great piece of history. Joel enjoyed his day shooting. The "little" feller was worn out and took a nap on the way home. Always good to see old friends and meet new people.

Had a good time today!

Many thanks to mr and mrs alleycat alleycat for the organization, food, and letting my boys shoot your Springfield!

The chili was also great!

Great to meet ODT'ers for the first time and also seeing old buds.

The comradery from events like this make ODT real.

One last comment....Saw some neat C&R stuff in person yesterday.....1903A3 Sniper, German Broomhandle, .30 Carbine Pistol. Yep Pistol, Neat Late Model Garands, Oh and a Trapdoor...I also shot a Swiss Rifle...Shoots nice...

( The funniest over the top gun I saw was a 10/22 with a Reticle and Suppressor, had her hair all did up)

One last comment....Saw some neat C&R stuff in person yesterday.....1903A3 Sniper, German Broomhandle, .30 Carbine Pistol. Yep Pistol, Neat Late Model Garands, Oh and a Trapdoor...I also shot a Swiss Rifle...Shoots nice...

( The funniest over the top gun I saw was a 10/22 with a Reticle and Suppressor, had her hair all did up)

I missed a broom handle??? :(

Back
Top Bottom