• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Range Invasion 7.0...Sat Oct 27th

alleycat alleycat give me the skinny on that grill, on the tail gate!

Hey DD,
Mrs AC gave it to me last year, I think she got it at a camper dealership. It’s a table top Brinkmann that runs on propane. Perfect for this sort of event....

B49D79A1-3A4E-478D-9E66-1CCA62D87D9B.jpeg 58969069-69D6-4CBD-BE3A-88E422BAA5C9.jpeg

Wow what a great time.....somewhere around 18 adults and 7 young people and lots of new faces. It was cool to watch the younger kids plink those clay pigeons off the 50-yd berm!

Big thanks to Creekside for letting us take over the place....kudos to Frank75 Frank75 for the awesome chili and the Mac n cheese....thanks to Hayata for the cooler and ice......thanks to everyone who helped us keep our canopy from blowing away...lol.

I really enjoyed meeting our new members, so glad you all made the trip!

Gotta run....it’s nap time

AC

Thank you AC for organizing this it was nice to put some faces to the names. I hope to see some of you all out there again. Y’all feel free to let me know if you need a spotter out there.
Wow what a great time.....somewhere around 24 adults and 7 young people and lots of new faces. It was cool to watch the younger kids plink those clay pigeons off the 50-yd berm!

Big thanks to Creekside for letting us take over the place....kudos to Frank75 Frank75 for the awesome chili and the Mac n cheese....thanks to Hayata for the cooler and ice......thanks to everyone who helped us keep our canopy from blowing away...lol.

I really enjoyed meeting our new members, so glad you all made the trip!

Gotta run....it’s nap time

AC

Back
Top Bottom