• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT PATCH FOR JACKET for SHTF?? / Society Breakdown / Emergency ID/ Brotherhood

I've thought about this for a while and I have to say. In all honesty, I'm pretty sure there's about half the people here that I would NOT want to know me if the **** hits the fan. Or at least that I wouldn't want to know. Maybe if the patch has some place to mark the users ID on it. Give me a good place to aim my scope to determine whether they were friendly or targets on the hoof.

I've thought about this for a while and I have to say. In all honesty, I'm pretty sure there's about half the people here that I would NOT want to know me if the **** hits the fan. Or at least that I wouldn't want to know. Maybe if the patch has some place to mark the users ID on it. Give me a good place to aim my scope to determine whether they were friendly or targets on the hoof.

I think an ODT patch as a goof is a cool idea, but honestly, in a SHTF scenario, if I don't recognize you immediately , you're a b-mod. Not to mention the fact I would be doing everything in my power to NOT be seen, so a patch would be pointless.

Back
Top Bottom