• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Millennials REJOICE! Your Fashion Quandries are OVER!

Major douche bags get laid in college... At least that was the case 6 months ago when I was there.

EDIT: Obviously not me, because I was engaged. But I had friends.
I'm 32 sooo I don't know... I don't see them getting laid by ladies, but in this day in age who knows.... Obama did a lot of damage....

I'm 32 sooo I don't know... I don't see them getting laid by ladies, but in this day in age who knows.... Obama did a lot of damage....
That's where most people on this thread are wrong. Women my age (I'm 23) like guys that dress in pastels and wear tight jeans and v neck shirts, and I'm sure male rompers will be a hit. Thankfully my wife doesn't.

I am more interested to see if they have zippers, cuz otherwise you have to pull those things all the way down to go to the bathroom.

That's where most people on this thread are wrong. Women my age (I'm 23) like guys that dress in pastels and wear tight jeans and v neck shirts, and I'm sure male rompers will be a hit. Thankfully my wife doesn't.

I am more interested to see if they have zippers, cuz otherwise you have to pull those things all the way down to go to the bathroom.
lmao

As short as those ghey things are you can probably just whip it out the bottom of the shorts.

I would not be surprised if those have velcro flaps in the rear...

Back
Top Bottom