• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Millennials REJOICE! Your Fashion Quandries are OVER!

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Meet....the Romphim....a Romper made for the Active ODT Millennial, or any of us older farts that want to look and feel young for the ladies....

I wonder if it comes in Tactical Black or Camo?

esq.h_cdn.co_assets_17_20_1494874518_romper.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/106904571/the-romphimtm-your-new-favorite-summer-outfit

Get in on that Kickstarter while there are deals to be had.....

35515c00fa644c1dc635dddb02a4f837_original.png

Show your true love for MURICA by buying the 4th of July Special Edition TODAY!!!!!!

63ecb56aea1ad499531c839a8f891a18_original.png

IMPORTANT: This thread is intended for the use of the general ODT Millennial membership and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If this is you, retreat immediately to the nearest safe space. If you are not a general ODT Millennial member, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux-pas. No animals were harmed in the posting of this thread, although the mutt next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.

Government Warning: We are corrupt and have sold out to corporate interest. Do not listen to our advice.

Oh yeah, and this is NOT A JOKE...the ROMPHIM actually exists, no sh|t, don't believe me? Click the link...

BUY AN ORIGINAL 3-PACK TODAY!!!!!!!

As a 23 year old millennial, as stupid as those look.... I bet those guys get super laid. Girls love that kinda stuff nowadays. Especially sorority girls.

As a 23 year old millennial, as stupid as those look.... I bet those guys get super laid. Girls love that kinda stuff nowadays. Especially sorority girls.
All the girls I knew back in the day would have beat me senseless and ridden off with a Biker if I had shown up in that.....kids today.....

Back
Top Bottom