• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Members at Bladeshow 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bunch of Duane@ edcknives.com stuff at my house, it's driving me nuts! It like Christmas, I just want to start opening boxes now!!
image.jpg

I'm not sure what booths he has yet but check him out... He always brings a lot of high end customs knives.

Last minute thought, since The ODT crew has been so great to me over the years, I will give 10% off one my knives to fellow ODT members at BLADE this year. Show me you are a member at the show and the discount is yours! Look forward to meeting ya'll!

Last minute thought, since The ODT crew has been so great to me over the years, I will give 10% off one my knives to fellow ODT members at BLADE this year. Show me you are a member at the show and the discount is yours! Look forward to meeting ya'll!

I'll come check one out. I've watched your knife making and will say I like many.

Cooper and I were actually discussing last night.

I'll stop by

Ill be seeing you tomorrow afternoon then! :D

Texan knives... Anyone else stop by there?

Damascus knives starting at $25 w/ sheath. How do they do that? Similar knives were $135 and up from other people.

Eta.... They are in the back left corner of the hall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom